Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 PC Crashes, Graphics Glitches, Bugs Solutions
– Star Wars: Force Unleashed II, not so similar to Starcraft 2, encounter the similar problems such as crashes, graphics freezes, facing bugs, errors, performance, sound, save issues. Our staff is making every effort to give you the solutions in order you have a happy gaming. No more words, lets see the problems and the possible solutions in this article.
Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 PC Crashes, Graphics Glitches, Bugs Fixing
Read Source from:
Solution 1. Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 System Requirements(Minimum):
The first thing is to make sure your system have enough configuration to play Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2.
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
* Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 2900 or Nvidia Geforce 8800
Recommended graphics cards: ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Solution 2. Update Drivers for Nvidia / AMD Graphics Card
AMD Catalyst 10.10 Drivers will improve Windows 7 gaming performance, and NVIDIA Graphics 260.99 Drivers will boost performance for gaming. Moreover, you can download the latest drivers you need from the two guides. This will fix Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 graphics glitches issue.
Solution 3. Reinstall Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2
If your game freeze much frequently, you have to consider to reinstall it and uninstall all anti-virus programs and disable your firewall. This will make you play Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 smoothly again.
Solutions 4. Fix Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 Low Performance
Turning on triple buffering may improve performance of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. Turn off NVIDIA 3D Vision for NVIDIA video card users.
* AMD Catalyst 10.10c Hotfix to Enhance Starcraft 2
* NVIDIA Display Driver 260.99 SLI Profile Update V6 for Civilization V
* AMD Radeon HD 6850 and 6970 for Gaming Upcoming
* Fixing Fallout: New Vegas Patch Unfixed Graphics Glitches